Have you been wanting to give financial coaching a try but aren’t sure where to start?
Or have you already jumped in but find yourself getting lost in the systems, tools, and processes you need to successfully run your business?
Do you feel like you need someone to show you the way?
Great. You’re in the right place.
The Financial Coach Academy™ is a virtual course designed to teach you practical, tried-and-true methods for starting or leveling up your financial coaching business.
Learn how to become a financial coach (or how to become a better financial coach).
The Financial Coach Academy will teach you how to create and efficiently run your financial coaching business all the while learning how to attract clients and become an effective coach. Our instructors aren’t academics or researchers. They are financial coaches who teach while also running and growing their financial coaching business for more than a decade.
It’s a practical, easy-to-follow course that gives you the confidence to start or grow your coaching business, whether it’s a side hustle or your primary source of income.
Please be sure to also check out https://www.financialcoachacademy.com/financial-coach-training/ for more free resources for financial coaches and more information about this and other courses.
Just a few reviews of the Financial Coach Academy
Create a business that can last a lifetime.
In order to effectively run your financial coaching business, you need to master financial concepts, refine your coaching skills, and gain business acumen. It’s what sets the Financial Coach Academy apart from other financial coach training programs. We don’t just focus on financial theories or coaching skills. We look at your whole business.
Save Time. Jumpstart Your Business with Financial Coach Training.
We are here to demystify and decrease the amount of time it takes to get your business off the ground or to the next level. By giving you an honest, no-holds-bar look at how we run our business and by providing all of the materials we use and have created over the last decade, you’re building with a blueprint – not trying to draw up the plans. Imagine all the handouts, materials and contracts it will take you hours to create on your own, handed to you on a silver platter instead.
That’s what you get with the Financial Coach Academy.
Here's what else you will learn in the Financial Coach Academy
A business you can be proud of
- Identify your purpose, find your target client, and define what success looks like to you. Learn how to separate yourself from the pack and define what success as a financial coach looks like TO YOU!
First Impressions and Client Onboarding
- How to make a good first impression with easy and inexpensive tools, systems for onboarding and serving your clients smoothly, while creating velvet ropes in your business!
- Includes framework but also real scripts we use everyday in our business.
Program Design & Development
- Design your coaching packages, create your ideal schedule, and figure out pricing and payment options for clients.
- Receive coaching templates, questionnaires, contracts and all the materials we use in our financial coaching business!
- Your coaching is likely to go beyond just budgeting and we want to help you grow your skills as a coach. We'll help you understand your coaching role clearly, learn how to ask effective questions, and understand the typical flow of a meeting.
- We'll discuss trickier coaching situations so you gain confidence in tackling them with the client.
- We'll help you feel more confident in how you can serve your client well as a financial coach.
- We'll teach you both basic and advanced marketing strategies so you can start to have conversations that create cash, build a network of referral partners and create social proof!
- We'll also help you design a signature talk and workshop, set up for expo booths, start a podcast, create Facebook ads, build engagement using social media, and find speaking engagements.
- This isn't your basic and boring personal finance literacy concepts. Oh no! We totally take it up a notch by focusing on skill-based teachings so you can affect REAL change with your clients.
- We teach you the process for designing handouts and exercises for your clients.
- We give you all the exercises and handouts we teach our clients on a regular basis!
- Have complete confidence during a sales conversation, practice role-playing scripts and learn how to think in the client's best interest.
- How to create and run a successful corporate wellness program designed to help employees achieve financial wellness.
Other Financial Coaching Services
- In addition to one-on-one coaching and Corporate wellness, there are other programs you could offer such as Daily Money Management and group programs. We help you navigate these!
What's included in the Financial Coach Academy?
10 Lessons with dozens of videos, supplemental materials and guides
90 Videos including lessons, Q&A sessions with other coaches, and ancillary instruction
160+ Downloads, templates, contracts and handouts
32 Additional Mastermind lessons
Lifetime access to the materials is included in the cost of the Financial Coach Academy.
We don’t expect you to get everything right off the bat. We cover a lot of material, and we want you to have the ability to go back and watch whatever lessons you need as issues and questions pop up in your business. You’ll never lose access to the materials in the course. We’re in this for the long haul.
Sign up today for only $1,297!
Who Should Join the Financial Coach Academy?
New Financial Coaches – If you are just starting out as a financial coach and want to have evidence-based systems in place, gain mastery of more advanced financial concepts and coaching strategies, and graduate with a proven business model integrated into your financial coaching practice, the Academy is for you.
Established Financial Coaches – If you are an established financial coach who wants to take your business to the next level by gaining mastery of business concepts while getting advanced training in finances and coaching skills, the Academy is for you.
Professionals Looking for a Career Change – If you are good with your money, love helping your friends and family with their budgets as a hobby or side hustle, and want to turn your passion into a career, the Academy is for you. Same goes for financial professionals and entrepreneurs who want to move away from corporate America and start your own business.
Financial Advisors – If you are a financial advisor who wants to add services and value for your clients or are looking to focus on day-to-day finances rather than investments and insurance, the Academy is for you.
Other Professional Coaches – If you are a business coach, personal organizer, life coach or another professional coach who wants to have a proven system that will help your clients manage their personal finances, the Academy is for you.
Even More Happy Participants & Future Financial Coaches!
Why We Created the Academy
Financial Coaches have the power to change the world. We truly believe that. In fact, it’s why we created the Financial Coach Academy.
Kelsa had such a passion for what she did that she wanted to help everyone take the stress out of managing their money. Literally everyone. But knowing there was just one Kelsa, she knew it wasn’t possible. Who has that kind of time? She grew her team to include her husband Michael and Fiscal Fitness’ lead coach Jill Emanuel.
But that was just the start. We realized if we created a course that showed everyone what we have learned over 10 years of helping clients and running a successful business, that we could help more coaches coach more people. The Financial Coach Academy is our way to help as many people get financial coaching as possible. So thank you for contributing to our long-term goal. We are so glad you are or want to become a financial coach.